CDL Drivers Wanted
A Pennsylvania Roadside assistance, Towing and Recovery Company
Full time and Part time Positions available now!!! Do not let this opportunity pass. Local Company is in need of skilled and experienced CDL Tow Truck Drivers in Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- Must have a High School Diploma and at be least 23 years old
- Valid class A CDL drivers license, Valid DOT Medical card and a minimum of 3 years experience operating tractor-trailers and/or Heavy Tow Wreckers.
- Clean driving record: No DUI/DWI within 10 years.
- At least 1 verifiable positive trucking or towing job reference.
- Successfully complete a pre-employment DOT Physical, DOT Drug screen, and background verification.
- Must be able to work some nights and weekends
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive Wages, Up to $70,000.00 annually
- Benefits for full time employees
- Vacation and paid holidays for full time employees
Responsibilities and Duties
Primary role will be Heavy Towing and Recovery services in Lancaster County and surrounding area.. Secondary role as backup for light services, light towing and recovery.
Medical, Dental, Vision, RX plan, Life Insurance, etc. for full time employees
BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD BENEFITS AFTER 60 DAYS.