Rollback Drivers Wanted
A Pennsylvania Roadside assistance, Towing and Recovery Company
Full time and Part time Positions available now!!! Do not let this opportunity pass. Local Company is in need of skilled and experienced Rollback Tow Drivers in Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- Must have a High School Diploma and at be least 23 years old
- Valid PA drivers license, with a minimum of 3 years experience operating rollback tow trucks.
- Clean driving record: No DUI/DWI within 10 years.
- At least 1 verifiable positive rollback towing job reference.
- Successfully complete a pre-employment DOT Physical, DOT Drug screen, and background verification.
- Must be able to work some nights and weekends
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive Wages, Up to $50,000.00 annually
- Benefits for full time employees
- Vacation and paid holidays for full time employees
Responsibilities and Duties
Roadside assistance light services, Towing and Recovery services in Lancaster County and surrounding area.
Medical, Dental, Vision, RX plan, Life Insurance, etc. for full time employees
BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD BENEFITS AFTER 60 DAYS.